Invitation

Benoît Godin Benoit_Godin at INRS-URB.UQUEBEC.CA
Mon Nov 13 18:17:12 EST 2000

In May 2001, NESTI (OECD) will meet in Rome to prepare the next edition of
the Frascati Manual. In papallel to the meeting, I organise a conference on
the history of S&T statistics (see attached file). I, with Alison Young,
have started working on the project more than a year ago (some of the papers
produced so far can be found at www.ost.qc.ca). The conference will also
host a small event in honor of people active in the field forty years ago,
among them A. King and C. Freeman.

The aim of the present E-mail is to personally invite you to submit a short
proposal for a communication at the conference. I would greatly appreciate
to see you in Rome. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as
possible and I will contact you directly. You can also pass the invitation
to anyone you think might be interested.

Program:

French version: http://www.ost.qc.ca/OST/HTML/Nouvelles/ConfRome_2001.htm

English version: http://www.ost.qc.ca/OSTE/HTML/Nouvelles/ConfRome_2001.htm

Benoît Godin
Professeur
INRS
Observatoire des sciences et des technologies
e-mail: benoit_godin at inrs-urb.uquebec.ca
http://www.ost.qc.ca