The ISSI 2001 Conference in Australia

Mari Davis M.Davis at UNSW.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 17 20:16:59 EST 2000

To:       SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu
cc:
From:     Mari Davis/Commerce/UNSW/AU @ UNSW
Date:     02/18/2000 11:16:59 AM
Subject:  The ISSI 2001 Conference in Australia

Dear Colleagues,
We are pleased to announce the Web Site for the 8th International
Conference on Scientometrics and Informetrics - ISSI 2001 is now available
on the following URL

http://sistm.web.unsw.edu.au/conference/issi2001/index.html

This Web Site includes information about Calls for papers and deadlines for
submission, Guidelines for submissions, The ISSI 2001 Committees, some
history about previous Conferences in this series, about ISSI - the
Society, and some brief information about Sydney. There is also a page for
useful and relevant links to other sites.

We will continue to build the Web Site including new or revised information
right up to and post the Conference.  We would hope that people will
provide us with their comments, give us ideas for new material to include,
and tell us what further links might be useful for our readers. We also
want to hear of people who should be on our various mailing lists to
receive information about this ISSI 2001 Conference.

We are also looking into whether we can provide a listserv for the
Scientometrics community

? particularly since the site at Marseilles, St
Jerome Campus seems to not be working as well as it did in the past.  If we
do provide a listserv, it will be unmoderated.

Please contact us on the ISSI2001 email address: issi2001 at unsw.edu.au

With sincere greetings to all,

Mari Davis - Chair, Australian Organising Committee

Concepci?n S. Wilson - Co-Chair, Australian Organising Committee,
      and Regional Program Chair for Australasia & the Pacific

William W. Hood - Member, Australian Organising Committee