[Sigkm-l] Annual Meeting Invites

Deborah Swain swainham at msn.com
Fri Oct 12 16:18:49 EDT 2007

For our Business Meeting time and place, I have received some replies.
Apparently, there is a room crunch problem, so it has been suggested that we
meet from about 5:45pm to 6:45pm on Monday, October 22 instead of at
lunchtime. This would be just before the Alumni Reception but with plenty of
time to attend that event and the International Reception afterwards. Monday
is a lighter day for KM presentations. We want to eledt new officers to
assist Qiping next year. (Current officers listed below.)

Please let me know if this time change is okay in general.
Regards, Deborah

p.s.We will still have our Speed Meeting/Knowledge Cafe on Sunday afternoon
and Dutch Treat Diinner on Tuesday.

SIG-KM Officers for 2007
Chair: Deborah Swain
Chairman-Elect: Qiping Zhang