[Sigkm-l] Annual Meeting Invites

Mark Montgomery markm at kyield.com
Sat Oct 13 11:43:36 EDT 2007

Deborah,

Just wanted to chime in and thank you for your efforts and to tell everyone
that I look forward to participating in this year's event- a decade after
first engaging with many virtually. My wife and I will be staying at the
hotel through the weekend with some day trips, including Madison in my VC
capacity and perhaps meet with some old friends at the U.

I look forward to participating in the panel discussion on Tues morning as
well as likely the dinner Tues evening- appears well-matched.

Weather forecast suggests cool and showery, which will be refreshing after
the low 90s and humid last week at the Ntl. U/Tech conference at the NIH.

Look forward to finally mtg you and other attendees in person. Cheers, Mark

Mark Montgomery
CEO, Kyield
http://www.kyield.com
Managing Partner