[Sigkm-l] Two weeks - ASIS&T 2007 Proposals DUE

Deborah Swain swainham at msn.com
Sun Jan 7 19:59:13 EST 2007

                                        [Apologies for multiple postings.]
Greetings to all for a happy new year and healthy post-holiday recovery. We
have just two weeks to put final touches on proposals for ASIST 2007 papers
and panels. Due date: January 21. I have attached file listing the
suggestions that I have received so far for about 5-7 possible panels and 2
activities. Ideas are wonderful! Great start.

Help. I am sure there will be changes and some possible merging or moving.
It is only a draft. We can revise, cut, or add as needed. (Details will be
needed. See templates. If you need a template for panels, just let me know.)

Let me invite everyone to share ideas about panels you are working on with
other SIGs and organizations. (See OTHER section of document.) Don’t
hesitate to develop non-SIG/KM sponsored panels or papers, too.

—Deborah Swain, Chair, SIG/KM