[Sigkm-l] ASIST SIG-KM Update

Claire McInerney clairemc at scils.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:30:09 EDT 2004

Thanks to Michael for letting us know about these programs.

There will also be a poster session that Stew Mohr, one of our Ph.D.
students from Rutgers is organizing. The session will focus on an
exploratory study we did regarding knowledge management programs in large
organizations in New Jersey.

I hope to see many of you at the poster...and at ASIS&T meetings.

Cheers,
Claire McInerney