[Sigkm-l] Hello : Ontologies for Knowledge Management

Bhojaraju G. bhojaraju.g at icicionesource.com
Sat Oct 9 02:50:52 EDT 2004

Subject: Ontologies for Knowledge Management

Dear Colleagues,

I am new member to this group.

I am working on the Role of Ontologies for Knowledge
Management or Electronic Theses and Dissertations. I would
be grateful if u pl send the related documents like MeSH,
other related classification schemes, a copy of your
articles in hardcopy or softcopy to the following address.

Is there any scholarships available from abroad universities
to do Ph.D in this subject ?

My brief profile can be seen at www.bhojarajug.cjb.net
<http://www.bhojarajug.cjb.net/> . Looking for your kind
help.

Thanks and Regards

Bhojaraju G.

Librarian - Knowledge Management

www.bhojarajug.cjb.net <http://www.bhojarajug.cjb.net/>

  _____

  <http://www.icicionesource.com/>

Tel: +91 (80) 2653 7030 Ext. : 171  | Cell: +91 98864 56474
| Fax: +91 (80) 2653 7020 | bhojaraju.g at icicionesource.com
<mailto:bhojaraju.g at icicionesource.com>

ICICI OneSource Ltd.   | No. 159, Prestige Sapphire, 9th
Main Road, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560 011 INDIA.
| www.icicionesource.com <http://www.icicionesource.com/>

*** Content_Sentry scanned this email for malicious content
***

*** IMPORTANT: Do not open attachments from unrecognized
senders ***

*** Our Web Content Sentry scanned this email for malicious
content ***

*** IMPORTANT: Do not open attachments from unrecognized
senders ***

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an intended
recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information contained in this email.