[Sigiii-l] Volunteers needed for the Silent Auction

EMMA ZHANG laviedeemma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 02:51:15 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

The International Reception for the Annual Meeting will be held on Monday,
October 30th from 8 - 10 PM this year. Like every year, SIGIII is going to
to the fund raising activity by selling raffle tickets and holding the
silent auction. The fund will be used to support students and scholars from
developing countries. We would like to invite you to help us run these
activities.

We would need volunteers to help display and register the donated items,
sell raffle tickets, collect the money. Dr. Toni Carbo has generously
offered to be in charge of these activities. We still need many help hands.

Please let us know if you would be like to be part of it or share this
message to your colleagues. Any forms of help will be truly appreciated!

Please contact our Co-chair Mr. Ashraf Sharif (ashraf.sharif at aku.edu) and
our Senior Advisor Dr. Toni Carbo (tcarbo14 at gmail.com) if you are ready to
join us!

Best,