[Sigiii-l] Fwd: [icts] What Internet do we want? Please participate in the netCommons survey

Michel Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Fri Sep 15 12:02:35 EDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[icts] What Internet do we want? Please participate in the
netCommons survey
Date: 	Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:32:09 +0100
From: 	Christian Fuchs <christian.fuchs at uti.at>
To: 	icts at lists.riseup.net

Dear ICT&S mailing list members,

netCommons is an interdisciplinary Horizon2020 EU project studying the
social, legal and technological reality and future of the Internet -
https://netcommons.eu/

The University of Westminster’s project team conducts a survey among
experienced Internet users that asks:
What Internet do we want? What are the Internet’s main problems? How can
alternatives look like?

https://d52netcommons.limequery.com/357528?lang=en

We appreciate if you could take approx. 20 minutes to participate in the
survey, which helps us to better understand the Internet’s problems and
possible solutions.

Many thanks!
Kind regards,
Dimitris Boucas, Maria Michalis, Christian Fuchs
(Univ of Westminster netCommons research team)

---
Cet email a fait l'objet d'une analyse antivirus par AVG.
http://www.avg.com