[Sigiii-l] SIG III Officer Nomination/Self-nomination Form

laviedeemma at gmail.com laviedeemma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 02:13:58 EDT 2017

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
SIG III Officer Nomination/Self-nomination Form

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdDEJGSawL0t02ZL9RSF3QbJvhyaEZYYsXky2EFwgJeNDRig/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Dear Colleagues

My name is Yao Zhang. I am the current Chair of SIG III. It is my great
pleasure to send out this announcement on behalf of our special group. We
are recruiting officers to work for SIGIII. For the past years, the members
of this group have been diligently work on the international issues. I am
very proud of being part of this group, and we sincerely welcome you to
join us. Let's make a change!

Please fill this form if you would like to work as a SIG Officer or if you
would like to nominate a person that will be a good fit for any of this
position.

We would really appreciate if you could help us share this message!

Best,
Yao Zhang (Emma)

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.