[Sigiii-l] Volunteer and help needed

EMMA ZHANG laviedeemma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:01:22 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

The annual conference of ASIS&T is approaching. As in the past, we are
going to host the International Auction event for fund raising and a series
of event to brand our group. Thank you for all your hard work to make this
past year so smooth. Now, as the Chair of SIGIII, I need your help again to
organize our traditional event.

First of all, we need to confirm the representative for the cabinet
meeting. (I would assume it's Dr. Catherine Dumas. Please let me know if
are not planning to attend the conference.)

Second, we need donations for the International Auction. Your generosity
will be highly appreciated. The fund raised from the auction will help us
bring the scholars and students from less developed countries to the ASIS&T
family.

In addition to that, we would need a keeper for the donation before the
auction. Please let me and Ashraf know if you are willing to help.

We are currently open to and welcome any suggestions that can help make
this event a opportunity to show how wonderful SIGIII is!  Please feel free
to offer any suggestions or experiences. Thank you very much!

Best,
Emma