[Sigiii-l] Re: News Flash! SIG III Won Awards

w_widharto w_widharto at bogor.wasantara.net.id
Tue Oct 14 23:07:20 EDT 2003

Congratulation for both Ms. Johnson and the SIG III, I am sure that you have
really worked hard to achieve such prestigious awards. Especially for Ms.
Johnson, I owed you very much, as by your guidance I have found an avenue
for international relationships, ASIS and SLA, until now.

Congratulations.

Widharto
SEAMEO BIOTROP
Bogor, Indonesia