[Sigiii-l] News Flash! SIG III Won Awards

Ozy Orji ozyorji at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 03:06:28 EDT 2003

Congratulations to Sue Johnson  and Jin Zhang for well deserved awards. We
are proud of you all and we continue to pray to God to continue to
strenghten you all for more fruitful returns to the Association, your
families and careers.

To Sue , I dolf my hat!!!, for been retired and not tired.  We still need
your services especially those of us from developing countries who have
benefited from one way or the other during your leadership programs.

To Yin, you have always been there for us and now that you are fully
in-charge, the sky will be our limit.

To SIG111, I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE LIGHT THAT I HAVE SEEN THROUGH THE
OPPORTUNITY YOU GAVE ME. This invaluable relationship has impacted my career
and my personal life.

Hope to have the opporunity once more, to meet you all and pour my sincere
emotions.

May God bless you ALL.

Long Livw Sue Johnson, Long Live Yin Zhang !!! Long Live SIG111!!!

We are a happy family

Ozy Orji
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Development Company
21/22 Marina
Lagos
234-1-2601600,ext.62143/62290
234-1-08033350916