[Sigiii-l] News Flash! SIG III Won Awards

Bakelli Yahia ybakelli at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 05:12:41 EDT 2003

Dear Sue and All SIG III

As a previous international member of SIG III and on behalf of all
librarians of Algeria I would like to tell
you "CONGRATULATIONS" . I still keep eyes on what SIG III is doing during
these last years and I beleive that  ASIS&T and SIGIII have to be proud of
Sue Johnson and Jin Zhang and their staff.

Thank you and have a good luck for next awards.

Yahia Bakelli
Researcher on STI
CERIST Research Center
Algiers; Algeria