[Sigiii-l] plaza please post

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 12 13:02:14 EDT 2002

Folks
Good question ...
May be the first thing is to struggle for systematic use of open
source softwares, when- whereever suitable, so that you are not
trapped in a spiral of updates, new version, etc.
Another avenue could be to get organized in such a way that your
concerns and interest could be presented and defended.
While businesses are increasingly concentrated, users' communities
continue to be atomized.

Best regards

Michel J. Menou                Mail to: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr