[Sigiii-l] plaza please post

Charles Lam clam at kamching.com
Mon Oct 14 11:54:32 EDT 2002

Dear friends,

I am happy to find that this forum are participated by people who  have
thoughts similar to mine. This is indeed a rare opportunity today!

People who write the freewares are not (well) paid. Rich ICT suppliers can
employ the best brains to generate the sharpest ICT devices and marketing
techniques so that more and more lay end users are attracted to buy them
(most of them follow currents; they are not clear about their real needs).
Suppliers also fund universities with the
objective that the latter would produce the right research findings or buy
the right equipment.

Is resource power the strongest power source? Any wise advice for the
community to get out from this unfavourable situation?

Best regards,

Charles Lam