[Sigiii-l] plaza please post

Charles Lam clam at kamching.com
Sat Oct 12 10:59:37 EDT 2002

Hi Annette,

I like the way you expressed your view and concern, as the message should
represent the thoughts of most end users who are neither ICT practitioners
nor academics. The question is: what can end users do to help ourselves, to
improve the utility, cost-effectiveness and user-friendliness of ICT?

Best regards,

Charles Lam