[Sigia-l] Recommend Intranet usability research

Louise Hewitt louise.hewitt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:59:32 EST 2010

Hi List,

I have lurked and enjoyed for many years, but now hope you can all do me a
good turn.

I'm writing a research report on new trends in intranet usability.

While many themes etc. will no doubt mirror those in the wider online
environment, there are peculiarities about intranets (e.g bounded search
realms, localised knowledge/language, learned behaviours, business
priorities) that make for interesting differences in usability design.

It's been a good 5 years since I was heavily involved in intranets
specifically, so does anyone have any recommended research (recent please as
this concerns 'future' trends) that covers this area? Besides the NN report
:-)

Happy New Year all

Louise

Clear & effective digital communication.

louise.hewitt at gmail.com

+ 44 (0) 7595 829647

louisehewitt.co.uk