[Sigia-l] [Spam] Re: using the term "keyword"

Eric Reiss er at fatdux.com
Fri Jul 31 05:15:54 EDT 2009

Great suggestion, Jonathan!

Dan, you'd better chime in here and tell us more about the background
for your question. Jonathan and I are in the "discovery phase" here.
Politically (reading between the lines), it looks like you don't like
the word "keyword." It would help to know why if we are to provide truly
useful input.

Cheers,
Eric

-----------------------
Eric Reiss
CEO
The FatDUX Group
Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.fatdux.com
office: (+45) 39 29 67 77
mobile: (+45) 20 12 88 44
skype: ericreiss
twitter: @elreiss

FatDUX is an official sponsor of the
Usability Professionals' Association
http://www.upassoc.org

If you received this in error, please let us know and delete the file.
FatDUX advises all recipients to virus scan all emails, and to eat five
portions of fruit and vegetables daily.