[Sigia-l] seo and ia

sfensore at kent.edu sfensore at kent.edu
Mon Sep 1 18:08:38 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,
   I'm not sure whether anybody's suggested it to this list yet, but I like Bruce Clay's site for SEO:
http://www.bruceclay.com/

         Sue

- - - - - - - -

Susan L. Fensore
MLIS, 2004
Webmaster, Facemaster, and Immediate Past President, Rho Chapter, Beta Phi Mu Honor Society
sfensore at kent.edu
Facebook: Sue Fensore
Facebook: Beta Phi Mu - Rho Chapter
Associate, Copyright Clearance Services, Kent State University

- - - - - - - -

2008 ASIS&T Annual Meeting
People Transforming Information - Information Transforming People
October 24-29, 2008, Columbus, Ohio

IA Summit 2009:
Peabody Hotel in Memphis
Pre cons on March 18 and 19
Sessions on March 20, 21, 22

“Failure isn't the falling down; it's the not getting up again.” – Ted Morris

"Think gently, speak gently, live gently." - Mattie Stepanek