[Sigia-l] What happened to the good IAs

Brett Taylor btaylor at roundarch.com
Wed Jun 20 14:13:03 EDT 2007

And what happened back in the heydays of the web, when 20 somethings
were CEOs of upstart web companies only to see them fail because they
had no idea what they were doing.

Some people don't feel they have to pay their dues before getting the
bigger titles and dollars; funny in my eyes and frustrating, but like
you say below, make sure your company has it's own policies on hiring.

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 +
web www.roundarch.com