[Sigia-l] Just for you women out there

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:54:00 EDT 2007

On 6/12/07, Ziya Oz <listera at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Now, my 'little' opinion on this, for the last time, is this:
> Gratuitous. Pandering. Misapplied. Crude.

Your mail was pompous, decitful, pretentious and overly lacking. It
was a typical example of a poorly composed opinion piece, lacking in
grace and pointed observations. It'll cause you no pain to ignore
this, however a wholly quantifiable endeavor with 'justification' from
'bigger' authorities may.

Why are you so stubbornly ignoring my plea to just explain your opinions?

Alex