[Sigia-l] Microsoft: all your images are belong to us

Manu Sharma manu at orangehues.com
Wed Jun 6 15:33:40 EDT 2007

Ziya wrote:

> the demo I really liked is the one by Blaise Aguera y Arcas, the
> co-creator of Photosynth, at TED2007:
> <http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/129>
>
> Impressive.

The first part of that demo is actually quite similar to the
"Zooming User Interface" developed by the late Jef Raskin. A flash
demo of ZUI was launched a few years ago...

http://rchi.raskincenter.org/demos/zoomdemo.swf

 > (It cries to be integrated with Microsoft Surface, doesn't it?)

When I first saw MS Surface I instantly thought of ZUI and how
easily it would work with MS Surface.

Manu