[Sigia-l] SIG-IA group on Facebook

Sarah Dilling sarahd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:53:44 EDT 2007

Well, first I choose not to work for scientologists or dominionists
who feel they need to control my behavior in that manner. Heck, my
company encourages our use of facebook and the social apps there.

Second, eh. Social computing can be done on social time. And there's
always http proxies and tunnels to get access to taboo websites.

SarahD