[Sigia-l] How the design process fits into the agile methodology

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 18 14:43:24 EST 2007

Victor Lombardi:

> Agile is an approach to software development, while our focus is the larger
> development of the product.

I'm not sure agility proponents see it that way. It seems to me that agility
is a play to move developers from a plane of (mere) implementation higher up
onto the plane of ideation/creation/management, from a tactical to a
strategic role, subsuming several contending claims including design,
usability, QA, product/project management, etc.

----
Ziya

When 2+2=4, it's development,
When 2+2>4, it's design.