[Sigia-l] site redesign sales proposals

Dimitri Lundquist dimitri.lundquist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:30:17 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question with insightful comments and
advice.

Donna, your reservations about providing initial analyses with proposals
especially resonated with me, as it does seem all too likely that the sort
of insight you can muster with an initial gloss is not going to be a good
representation of your skills as an IA, and has the possibility of
alienating a potential customer as well.

IA: "Dear potential client, your website sucks. Love, your future
Information Architect."
Prospective Client: "Umm, thanks?"

Dimitri

--
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so."  --Mark Twain