[Sigia-l] [IxDA Discuss] User Experience Strategy

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 19:17:46 EDT 2007

prady:

> innovation-as-last-resort

It's been nearly 100 degrees in NYC today, I'm too beat to offer a more
elaborate rehash of my rants on invention/innovation/etc, but this goes to
the almost knee-jerk impulse in designers to *start* by trying to invent or
innovate. That primary focus often skews their perspective and
effectiveness. The point isn't to innovate, it is to solve a specific
business, technical, design, UX, social, etc problem or a combination
thereof. While the difference may appear to be subtle, the results often
aren't.

"Every problem comes from a solution."