[Sigia-l] Reminder: Dan Brown this week in the B&A Online Summit Redux

Gene Smith genesmith at atomiq.org
Tue May 23 12:12:34 EDT 2006

[Sorry for the x-post...]

Hi,

Just a reminder that Dan Brown will be giving his presentation "New
Approaches to Managing Content" this Thursday in the online IA Summit redux
(presented by Boxes and Arrows and nForm User Experience).  We've also added
Jared Spool's standing-room only presentation on June 23rd.

You can sign up by emailing *redux at nform.ca* with the session/date you want
to attend.  (Space is limited, so sign-up quickly.)

Sessions & Dates
This week:
Dan Brown
New Approaches to Managing Content
http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm#94
May 25, 12 pm ET (9 am PT)

Upcoming:
Jared Spool
We Are Not Alone: IA's Role in the Optimal Design Team
http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm#75
June 23, 12 pm ET (9 am PT)

The Basics

* Presenters will deliver their presentations using screen sharing software
and a conference call line.
* Anyone can join
* We can have up to 20 "participants" (computers) per session
* Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis
* There's no sign-up cost, but you'll have to dial long-distance for the
conference call

Signing Up

* Email *redux at nform.ca* to sign up for a session
* Be sure to include the presenter's name and/or date
* If you're one of the first 20, we'll send you details about joining the
session
* If you're not one of the first 20, we'll keep your name and let you know
if someone cancels

That's it!

Thanks,

Gene Smith