[Sigia-l] SIGIA-L is dead

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Sat Mar 11 02:57:40 EST 2006

Ziya,

Could it be you chose to interpret my words to mean censorship rather
than total cost of ownership, as I had intended?

I'm all for freedom of speech (and after 30 years in Europe, I'm
still a card-carrying ACLU member). But sometimes this list has a
signal-to-noise ratio that makes it a downright waste of time. All I
ask is that people think before they fire off ill-considered missives.

Eric

e-reiss & associates
denmark