[Sigia-l] Being considerate of others (Off Topic Posts)

Tammie Hutto Egloff tammie_hutto at usa.net
Wed Mar 8 13:02:14 EST 2006

A note from a mostly silent observer:

Marking emails with <OT> would help alleviate the concerns like those seen
before.... for those that are too busy to filter the messages themselves...
For me, if I'm not interested in a topic, I just press delete and not read
it...

However, I would hate to see members stop sharing the "cool articles" or "neat
websites and technology" that they run into. While there are a lot of places
for us to go research and find our own material, it is always interesting to
share within the community and see what other people find interesting. Also, a
lot of time items are shared that not everyone has seen before. There is so
much out there, its impossible to be familiar with all of it. In addition, the
items shared have led to some really interesting discussions. So, for those of
you who post interesting tid bits... thank you for sharing! :)