[Sigia-l] Frustrated Mid-Level IA job seeker

Jonathan Baker-bates Jonathan.Baker-bates at framfab.com
Tue Feb 28 04:05:59 EST 2006

<snip>

> So to sum up my scatterisms: BAs are not IAs, but there are
> some BA skills that may be applicable in IA work.

I can agree with this, mainly because I too came into IA from what was
essentially three years of BA experience.

The way I see it, the business analyst is exploring and designing
processes which are in the end the user experience. I would not say that
the skill sets overlap so much as that they are portable from one to the
other.

Jonathan