[Sigia-l] Web browser based diagramming

Peter Van Dijck peter at poorbuthappy.com
Mon Apr 3 09:10:46 EDT 2006

My comment at the summit was about pain. Fix the pain. These "do-it-all"
tools, I've seen too many of them. And they all have have failed, at
some point. Perhaps someone will nail it, but until then, there are
quite a few painpoints IA's actually struggle with, that are not being
addressed. Content inventories suck, parly coz of the tools. Speccing
out ajax stuff: no good tools. *That* is where I'd like to see some
efforts. The things we actually struggle with.

Peter