[Sigia-l] Re: how do you make HTML wireframes

Louise Hewitt lhlists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:14:01 EDT 2005

>To make sure I'm being comprehensive, if you make HTML wireframes, how
 >do you make them?
 >--
>Austin Govella

I just hand code HTML in wordpad.

And... (dramatic pause before the horror) ... I use table layouts to
create basic positioning of elements (such as a two column layout) if
I have to.

Shocking, isn't it.

eg:
nav 1 | nav 2 | nav 3</p>
<h1>the title of the page</h1>
<h2>this is what the page is all about, it is the main page innit</h2>

Personally, I don't want to get into the design of CSS or start
getting bogged down in labeling page elements at the wireframe stage.
If a client needs an HTML wireframe then I would try to keep it as
basic as poss: no style, no 'design' just bigger and littler words and
a few image placeholders.

hope this helps.