[Sigia-l] IA book club

Matthew Goddard Matthew.Goddard at online.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
Thu Mar 24 10:37:00 EST 2005

This email and any files attached are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email please note our email statement at the foot of this email.

David

Fogg's Persuasive Design book is excellent isn't it. I found it absolutely
fascinating and inspiring. Have you seen the captology notebook blog the
Stanford captology team run http://captology.stanford.edu/notebook/?

As for an IA book club it think it's an excellent idea, but unfortunately I
find it quite difficult to get to London so a virtual book club would be
best for me.

RAMBLE ALERT - I was wondering is it's typical for people to read work based
books as you would in a normal book club? At work my reading tends to be
task orientated - Having said that though I do tend to read overview books
such as the Fogg book in that fashion.

Matt

If you are not the intended recipient of this email please delete it and report the occurrence to postmaster at hants-iow.nhsdirect.nhs.uk. To ensure the security of information being transmitted emails sent and received by this organisation are electronically scanned and may be intercepted/read by authorized members of staff (Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000). This email may not be representing the views or policies of the organisation and may be the personal opinion of the sender.