[Sigia-l] IA book club

David Carruthers dave.carruthers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:20:52 EST 2005

Having just finished an interesting book (the persuasive technology
one by BJ Fogg) and finding myself in the position of wanting to talk
through some ideas about it but not really having anyone to do it
with, I wondered if anyone has set up anything as dull as an IA book
club? I'm sure I'd get more out these types of books if I could get
other people's perspectives on them, and check if my thoughts are
valid

If there's anyone in London who fancies picking a relevant work based
book, having a read then meeting up for a few beers and a chat about
it mail me off list.

I'm not sure if this is a good idea, or a massively sad one...

Cheers,

dvc