[Sigia-l] IA for non-web based projects

BJ Cook bcook at gate1travel.com
Fri May 14 08:54:26 EDT 2004

Now that is a cool job. My only issue when I got to Ikea here in
Conshohocken, PA is that the inventory that sits on the shelves is so close
together, I can not tell at times which is which and the tags seem to be
placed between 2 separate items and you're like is this $24.99 or is this
$24.99? Just a thought from a consumer. It's the easiest stuff to put
together though. :)

BJ Cook
New Media Designer

"The true reason to design for accessibility is greed. Quite simply, I want
it all, and so should you. Give us everything you've got. Give us everything
there is to give"