[Sigia-l] IA role in NBD

James Muntone jmuntone at simstar.com
Mon Mar 29 14:13:22 EST 2004

Hello,
Just curious, for those of you who work for companies that have to "pitch" new business (I work for an Ad agency so we're pitching all the time) what is generally the role of IA?

We're tend to go to extremes, sometimes I've done complete sitemaps and prototypes, other times, it's like one slide with some bullet points that explain a little of what IA is/does on a project.

Be curious to hear what other folks do.

If you mail me directly I'll summarize and send to the group.

Best,

-j