[Sigia-l] Five questions about the future of this community

david_fiorito at vanguard.com david_fiorito at vanguard.com
Fri Mar 12 13:35:33 EST 2004

You can identify loutish behavior by watching a thread and look for the
moment it spirals into unapologetic bickering.  Then look for the person
who pushed it there.  There is your lout.

Now, if thread after thread is pushed in that direction and it is the same
person doing the pushing then shouldn't something be done?

Is this list really a great place for discussion?

Is there a strong signal to noise ratio here?

Cheers,

Dave

"David Heller" <dh at htmhell.com>
03/12/2004 01:25 PM