[Sigia-l] ZIYA ROCKS! (was: list constitution)

Sarah Brodwall sjb at broadpark.no
Thu Mar 11 13:31:45 EST 2004

At Thursday, 11/03/2004  19:11, Scott Nelson wrote:
>>Ziya is the vain of this list and has been the sole reason I keep reading
>>it regularly.
>
>methinks this was a typo, but you nailed it with this choice of words:

Yeah, I laughed out loud at that one!  But while the third definition may
or may not apply, I hardly think Ziya can be described as ineffectual or
worthless.  As one of the newbies who will admit to sometimes being afraid
to post, I have to say that I very much appreciate Ziya's
contributions.  One of the most valuable things about this list, as opposed
to CHI-WEB, for example, is that I get an idea of different opinions in the
community, and more interestingly, other people's opinions of those
opinions.  I can get purely practical tips in many places; Sigia-L is the
only place where I get an idea of the dynamics of the IA community.  I
would hate to see this list lose that valuable characteristic.

--
Sarah Brodwall                     Time you enjoy wasting is not
sjbrodwall at broadpark.no            wasted time.    ~T. S. Eliot