[spam] RE: [Sigia-l] Online card sorting tool WebSort

Victoria Hodgson torriehodgson at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:01:22 EST 2004

My favorite ever card sort response:

A long-time mainframe software engineer took about 10 seconds to deal the 40
cards into two piles. He then pointed to each pile in turn and said, "These
are things I care about, and these are [expletive deleted]."

His assessment was thoroughly correct, but nearly entirely useless for my
purposes. *grin*

After an hour and a hoagie sandwich, I had a much better sort from him
complete with five categories (all of which could be mentioned in polite
company.)

"Right" is so subjective.

Torrie Hodgson, MLS