[Sigia-l] AIfIA Goals 2004

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Mon Jan 12 09:05:23 EST 2004

With help from our members and advisors, the board of directors has
developed a statement of our goals and objectives for this year:

http://aifia.org/pg/aifia_goals_2004.pdf

As you'll see, there's already an impressive array of active projects,
including some exciting new initiatives for 2004.

You'll also see that as an all-volunteer organization we have more ideas
than time.  We hope you will consider getting involved in AIfIA, and
leading or participating in an initiative.

Let's make 2004 a great year for the IA community!

The Board of Directors
Peter Morville, Lou Rosenfeld, Victor Lombardi, Samantha Bailey, Lívia
Labate