Hiring Practices was RE: [Sigia-l] Testing Designer's Skills

Johnson, Bryce BryceJ at navantis.com
Sun Jan 11 14:55:30 EST 2004

Some just wrote me and pointed something out that I'm afraid I did not
explain correctly.

I send a response that I have received the resume to everyone that
submits one and I tell people when we have filled the position. My point
was that I can't interview as many people as I would like because I just
don't have the time. So I am wondering if there can be improvements in
the process of finding people.

Bryce Johnson wrote:

> I haven't done this yet and I realize that this maybe asking a lot out
of
> candidates but currently I am "circular filling" 90% of the submitted
CVs