[Sigia-l] [JOB] Financial systems website consolidation effort at Stanford

Brad Lauster lists at bradlauster.com
Sun Feb 22 13:00:12 EST 2004

Hi Everyone,
Some people interpreted my disclaimer as meaning that this was a
volunteer project. It is not.

This would be a fixed term position and you'd be paid whatever rate we
agreed upon. The length of the project is to be determined and more
details will be available when our RFP is complete.

Sorry for the confusion! Please email me if you're interested.

Cheers,
--Brad Lauster
   Stanford University