[Sigia-l] [JOB] Financial systems website consolidation effort at Stanford

Brad Lauster lists at bradlauster.com
Fri Feb 20 14:18:57 EST 2004

Hello,
I'm advising a team at Stanford on a project to consolidate the
websites of several of the University's financial systems.

I'm recommending that we start by doing a content inventory.

If anyone on the list is interested in working on this project, please
contact me. Like I said, it would start with a content inventory and
could lead to work on a larger consoliddtion/redesign effort.

Please be able to travel to Stanford to attend meetings on campus.

Cheers!
--Brad Lauster
   Stanford University

Disclaimer: This is not a job offer.