[Sigia-l] FW: IA Positions at Modem Media

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Aug 10 10:15:48 EDT 2004

Forwarded.  Dick Hill

------------

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Richard Hill [mailto:rhill at asis.org] On Behalf Of
 CKnox at modemmedia.com
 Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 9:14 AM
 To: 'sigia-l at asis.org'
 Subject: IA Positions at Modem Media

 We have full-time and freelance positions available in our East Norwalk,
 CT office starting as early as Aug 20th.
 As an Information Architect, it will be your job to assure optimal
 usability on client engagements. You will design web site structures,
 content organizations, interactive processes, and user interfaces that
 help users find what they're looking for - quickly and easily. Information
 Architects at Modem Media are organized, logical, analytical, and
 extremely creative. They are able to synthesize various forms of research
 and content into informational and navigational design solutions for our
 clients. The Information Architect must balance consumer and client
 objectives to find solutions that capture the most appropriate paths
 between users and the information they need. At Modem Media we consider
 Information Architecture essential to the success of any project. You will
 work closely with a best-in-class team specializing in designing and
 implementing interactive solutions for some of the world's most respected
 brands. Departmental teammates will include Visual Designers, Copywriters
 and Requirements Analysts --all focused on achieving the best solution to
 the design challenge. For those in New York City, please note that our
 office is approx 1hr by train from Grand Central. Our office in East
 Norwalk is a 5 minute walk from the train.

 More information can be found here:
 http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/jobseeker/jobsearch/job_detail.html?job_id=J48916
 3KM

 Please send resumes or any questions to jobs at modemmedia.com.

 Thank you,

 Curt Knox
 Associate Director, IA and Requirements Analysis
 Modem Media
 203.299.7326
 cknox at modemmedia.com
 www.modemmedia.com