[Sigia-l] Corporate and personal blogs are indeed public

Livia Labate liv at livlab.com
Tue Oct 28 23:13:04 EST 2003

: But it's also understandable that blogging about work
: seems weird. Maybe you think it boring. Or perhaps you
: consider it private and confidential, like blogging
: about your sex life. But people blog about that too

Why is blogging about work weird? I find it odd that folks seem to think
blogging about anything else is ok, but blogging about work has to have some
sort of material/financial gain. I work for the money, but I talk about work
because I love what I do. Blogging is a natural extension of that
conversation.

Livia Labate
liv at livlab.com | http://livlab.com | http://aifia.org