[Sigia-l] Online examples of contextual help

Jenn Coonce jenn at panix.com
Tue May 6 16:27:28 EDT 2003

This configurator tool for Microsoft networking products has contextual help
in the right-hand side of the page. I like how they presented it, but there
are no divs and few in-line links, which would have been helpful in various
places.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/networkguide.aspx

Jenn