[Sigia-l] why does every thread end up in the same place?

Coon, Sean SCoon at Datek.com
Tue Mar 18 17:34:15 EST 2003

"Hilary Marsh" wrote:
> Again, can't we just make those statements once and for all and just
> move on?

"Where would you like to move on to?

Ziya
Nullius in Verba"

i have to agree with ziya's sentiment. as pedantic as this list can get
at times, such conversations are obviously part of the evolution of our
practice.

zone out on certain threads -- focus in on others... such is the ways of
discussion lists. we're no different here.

-s