[Sigia-l] Taxonomy/Classification IA and Enterprise IA

Chung, Hedahne Hedahne.Chung at starwoodhotels.com
Tue Mar 18 18:52:43 EST 2003

Chiara,

I would agree with you regarding your observation about Enterprise IA, and I
think that the future will demand much more of that...at least from the
in-house IA perspective (that's me).
As for the "site map+interactivity" type IAs, to be honest, I see that sort
of understanding being rolled out as part of a broader range of
understanding by creative and business roles. I agree that someone needs to
own that role and the documentation and leadership associated with it, but
alot of visual designers, flash developers, front end QA, business analysts,
content managers and the like also have the mindset/ aptitude for
respecting, understanding and integrating the tasks/understandings
associated with that particular type of IA.

-Hedahne