[Sigia-l] Breadcrumbs - case study

Chick Foxgrover (wex) cflists at foxpath.com
Tue Mar 11 18:00:46 EST 2003

Yes something like this, provide a context for showing the paths and
not simply present all the paths as if that were the tracks the user
had actually clicked was what I was think of. Under the right
circumstances, with context I can imagine it being useful in
exploring a complex site or subject, where I come in with a bit of
knowledge of how to identify my goal and would learn more from the
classification system itself.